Love this sticky dish in cold winter mornings.
Recipe for about 4 portions:
* 1cup of sticky rice (you can get it as the Asian supermarket)
* 2 cups coconut milk
* handful raisins
* 2 spoons sesame seeds
* some pecan nuts
* cinnamon powder
1.Soak glutinous rice over night
2.Cook glutinous rice on low flame with two cups of coconut milk until rice becomes sticky (approx. 20mins)
- add some water is necessary
2. Roast sesame seeds in a pan
3. Add the sesame seeds, raisins, pecan nuts and cinnamon powder to the rice
4. I added some more rice milk before serving as I like it more "fluid".
Enjoy the dish cold or warm. :)