Crispy Chickpeas and Red Beans
Perfect snack and so easy to make!
* 1 cup chick peas
* some beans
* you can add some green lentils too :)
* some olive oil
* salt, pepper
* onion and garlic powder, curry powder
* or Italian herbs
1. Soak chickpeas, beans and lentils over night
2. Cook them for about 25mins in a pot with enough water
3. Preheat the oven at 220 degrees
4. Put the chickpeas/lentils/beans on a baking paper and roast in the oven for about 35minutes
5. Put them into a bowl and season with some olive oil, salt, onion and garlic powder
-if you like it the Italian way, season with some salt, pepper and Italian herbs.